Using Delphi and RAD Server to Rapidly Design, Build, Debug, and Deploy Services-Based Solutions
Create Delphi business methods, load them into RAD Server, add some users, and deploy your applications.Watch Promo
Today's computing landscape is no longer confined to a desktop, device, server or data center. Applications are being moved from the desktop to multiple devices, network edge connections, and to on-premises, public and hybrid cloud services.
With Delphi and RAD Server you can quickly build multi-tier, services based solutions that
- Satisfy your company's business requirements.
- Meet your customer’s computing and platform needs.
- Respond to business changes and competitive threats without having to re-architect or rewrite critical applications.
During the course you will learn how to:
- Rapidly design, build, and debug service based multi-tier applications using RAD Server’s REST based API hosting engine, components and technologies.
- Generate JSON service response data that works with Delphi, C++ and other programming language client and service applications.
- Deploy RAD Server applications to Windows/IIS and Linux/Apache production servers.
At the end of each lesson you will be presented with a short quiz covering the content presented. After completion of all lessons and quizzes, you will receive a certificate of completion.
David Intersimone, known to many as "David I", is a passionate and innovative software industry veteran who extols and educates the world on developer tools, software development and software architectures. David I joined Borland Software in 1985 where he practically invented Developer Relations. During David I’s forty-three years as a developer, development manager, developer community executive, development cheerleader, and developer advocate, he has created a thriving global developer community, thousands of articles, videos and blog posts.
Before Embarcadero acquired the developer tools business from Borland Software, David spent more than 20 years with Borland in various evangelism, engineering, and development capacities, including creating the company's developer relations program.
Today, David I shares his visions and insights as a pioneer in developer relations with program managers, directors and developers where he gives workshops, webinars, guidance and advice on developer communities, developer advocacy and software development.